At Roam Consulting we focus on the leadership skills organizations need to thrive. Our consulting services are built around leadership development and essential leadership activities within an organization.
Whether you want to set a bold new direction, achieve sustainable results, or become the best leader you can be, we have decades of experience coaching leaders and facilitating groups to excel at working productively and thinking creatively together, as well as collaboratively creating their desired future.
- We build better leaders and boards through coaching and leadership development experiences.
- We are the premier Northwest provider of Leadership Workshops with Horses.
- We help set the stage for successful leadership transitions.
- We create retreats and meetings that are productive and fun.
- We develop strategic thinking practices and plans that keep your organization focused and on track.
Amanda Madorno, Owner and Principal of Roam Consulting, works with both nonprofit organizations and for profit companies to help them reach new levels of leadership, boost organizational performance, and deepen employee and stakeholder engagement throughout the Northwest. Amanda’s extensive experience allows her to get to the root of problems and solve them with candor, professionalism and care. She guides organizations toward new ways of thinking and strengthening performance — from developing more effective leadership teams to formulating strategies that take you and your organization to the next level. Depending upon the engagement, Amanda may work alone or with a group of consulting partners to deliver services personalized for each client.
If you want to move the dial on your leadership performance and organizational capacity, contact Amanda today.