Be the most effective leader you can be
Great leaders are distinguished by their emotional intelligence or EQ. More than education, experience, knowledge and intellect combined, your EQ is the single biggest predictor of your success as a leader. In fact, a recent study demonstrated that EQ accounts for 58% of performance in all types of jobs.
Gain EQ skills to expand your leadership potential
Join Amanda and her horses for this one and a half-day intensive that will transform your leadership and grow your EQ. Using a blend of hands-on practice and skill development, you’ll learn the essential EQ competencies of effective leadership: understanding yourself, managing yourself, understanding others, and managing others.
Why learning EQ from horses works
Horses show us how to be better…people! They are good judges of leaders: their life depends upon it. Horses are masters at emotional intelligence because:
- Horses sense our emotions, including those we keep below the surface
- Horses pick up messages that we miss, or are unaware of giving
- Horses directly reflect the people who handle them — they give instant feedback.
Benefits & Results
It’s not what you learn about a horse that makes them important; it’s what they show you about yourself and others.
- Learn how your nonverbal communication and body language affect your relationships.
- Understand the importance of leading with emotional honesty.
- Improve your communication and decision-making skills.
- Grow your ability to influence your team.
- Regsiter early – Only 12 spaces available for each session!
- This workshop is a one and a half-day session. Thursday: 1:00 to 5:00 PM. Friday, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- We take 45 minutes for lunch and two 20-minute breaks during the day.
- No horse experience is necessary and no riding is involved.
- Safe horse handling practices are thoroughly reviewed with participants.