Inspire, influence and motivate
Trust-based leadership is an irresistible, positive force
Trusted leaders and organizations do things better, faster, and at lower cost. In The Speed of Trust Stephen Covey outlines the importance of trust for every business relationship. Without trust, the cost of doing business is high.
Our ability to engender trust is a key advantage in our relationships as leaders
Join Amanda Madorno and her herd of horse to learn how to leverage the power of trust within your team. After working with the horses, you’ll leave with the tools, techniques and insights required to put you and your team on the road to increased productivity through increased trust.
Horses as trust teachers
Working with horses helps increase our understanding of how we come across as leaders and whether or not we are trusted. Horses only respond to people they trust. They have the ability to read our emotions that are below the surface.
Leading with Trust strengthens your ability to combine personal responsibility with compassion and respect for others. Steeped in principles from Stephen Covey’s Speed of Trust, this workshop transforms your ability to establish and maintain trusting relationships, which is a fundamental of emotionally intelligent leadership. You will learn how to:
- Quickly establish and grow trust.
- Remove obstacles that block the cultivation of trust.
- Restore trust when it gets broken.
- Increase your personal credibility.
- Register early – limited to 12 spaces!
- This is a one and a half-day workshop. Thursday 1:00 – 5:00 PM and Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- We take 45 minutes for lunch and two 20-minute breaks during the day.
- No horse experience is necessary and no riding is involved.
- Safe horse handling practices are thoroughly reviewed with participants.