Provocative…Powerful…Immediate and Lasting Results…
- Expand your personal authority and leadership presence.
- Better engage and motivate others around a shared vision.
- Advance trust and mutual respect.
- Drive commitment and accountability.
- Communicate more clearly and effectively within and across teams.
- Move more quickly from conflict to resolution.
- Unleash team potential to improve the bottom line.
Our customized offerings are for those who are committed to personal excellence in their leadership of others. The curriculum is grounded in the principles and skills of emotional intelligence (EQ) and helps participants translate:
- self-awareness and self-management skills into personal competency;
- social awareness and relationship management skills into relationship competency.
Each session combines individual exercises, small learning teams and experiential activities – all with coaching and peer feedback. Activities are designed to provide powerful, effective opportunities for participants to get involved, discuss and de-brief to understand how to improve their performance, and transfer their learning into the work place.
All activities are designed with safety requirements for both horses and people. No riding is involved and no prior horse or riding experience is necessary to participate.
Introductory or Foundation Sessions
Post-Program Coaching and Learning Opportunities
Group Learning: Sign-up for free post-program teleconferences or web casts. These optional 60-minute sessions provide the latest best practices and strategies from guest instructors, as well as opportunities to trouble-shoot your key challenges and deepen your learning with a coach. There are four sessions that occur approximately once every six weeks.