Amanda offers the following assessments to individuals and teams. Whether you want to know more about yourself, your team, or your new executive, these assessments get you off to a strong start.
- TalentSmart® Emotional Intelligence Appraisal: Tests all four EQ skills quickly and accurately. Results include a complete e-learning program customized to your unique profile.
- TalentSmart® Emotional Intelligence Appraisal, Multi-Rater Edition: Provides a comparison of self-perception vs. what others see. The anonymous and constructive feedback comes in an online report with responses to open-ended questions. This assessment is one of the most accurate measures of emotional intelligence.
- TalentSmart® IDISC Assessment: Reveals the strengths and weaknesses of your unique personality profile along the four DISC dimensions: Dominant, Interpersonal, Steady, and Conscientious. You’ll discover your scores in each dimension, which of the 14 personality types best describes you, and your anti-type.
- Meyers Briggs Type Indicators: With close to two million assessments administered annually, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is the world’s most widely used personality assessment. The MBTI self-assessment is a powerfully versatile solution that has helps you understand yourself and how you interact with others. This assessment also gives teams insights into how they can more effectively work together.
- Predictive Index and JobPro: The Predictive Index (PI) helps leaders identify and measure the motivations and drives of their people. It’s a practical, reliable and scientifically validated assessment tool that provides insight into the natural workforce behaviors of prospective and existing employees and offers a new understanding of what makes people successful at work. When paired with the job-specific Performance Requirement Options (PRO) tool which outlines the behavioral requirements needed for optimal job performance, PI helps hire and retain talented people and develops new leaders who are crucial to the success of your organization.
What are the benefits?
- Increased self awareness
- Improved self-confidence
- New tools to manage conflict
- Higher ability to influence or manage others
- Key to coping with stress
- Increased team unity