Welcome! We look forward to your attendance at your upcoming session with horses. Below you will find all the information you need to arrive prepared and ready for your session.
Please complete the forms below and bring them with you or email to Amanda Madorno For insurance purposes, you must submit these forms before we can allow you to participate in one of our sessions.
We spend a great deal of time outdoors, so please dress appropriately for the weather and the season.
- It is best to wear comfortable clothing that you do not mind getting a little bit dusty, perhaps even dirty.
- Dress in layers and bring weather options: a hat and gloves, jackets and rain gear, umbrella and sunscreen.
- Do not wear anything that dangles and can get caught or tied up.
- Your shoes are important. You’ll be working in a level, sand arena, as well as in a pasture, so you’ll want something that offers protection and support. Hiking shoes or sneakers work well, as do riding boots if you have them. Footwear must have a closed‐toe and closed‐heel. Do not wear flip‐flops or bare feet.
- Please be on time. We start and end promptly.
- We encourage you to bring your own water bottle.
- We provide snacks, coffee, and tea.
- Please read our Refund and Cancellation Policy to the right.
Before a leadership or team building program with horses begins, Roam Consulting incurs significant administrative and workshop costs related to your registration. Payment is due in full 30 days before a program starts. If a contract is signed less than 30 days prior to the workshop, payment in full is due before the workshop begins.
Some workshops require a 50% deposit, which is non‐refundable. Deposits are not transferable or any other payment from one year to the next.
Cancellations four weeks or more before workshop date receive a 50% refund. We do not issue refunds for cancellations occurring within thirty (30) business days of the workshop date, and this includes individuals who withdraw from or do not show for a program. We are sorry but injury or illness does not automatically disqualify you from our cancellation policies. Considerations are given for family or personal emergencies and are discussed on a one‐to‐one basis.
Transfer to another workshop date
For transfers occurring 30 days prior to the original program date, 25% of the full workshop fee will be charged. Within two weeks of the workshop, 50% of the full workshop fee will be charged.
Find someone to attend in your place
If you or your company arrange for someone to attend on your original program date, transfer fees are waived. Substitutions cannot be made within 7 days of the program date.
We reserve the right to cancel programs with inadequate enrollment. In this case all monies paid to Roam Consulting will be fully refunded.