A Mindful Power-Pause for Leaders
In the midst of uncertainty and unpredictability, it’s essential to intentionally set aside time to reconnect with ourselves. Mindfulness is about quieting what is in our heads and allowing the wisdom of the body and heart to inform our leadership.
Join Amanda for a special day with her horses out in nature to discover how mindfulness can strengthen your resiliency, your self-awareness, and help you cope with uncertainty. Connect with some wonderful horses who can show you a thing or two about how to slow down, release stress, and become more centered.
- Recapture a sense of your clarity and purpose.
- Be more present and intentional in your leadership every day.
- Tune in to the wisdom of and messages from your body.
- Become more alert and alive to connection.
- Strengthen your resiliency and adaptability.
How to Register
Our nature-based setting restores your mind, body, and soul.
The horses offer profound guidance to help you restore clarity, confidence and purpose in your daily leadership.
What You’ll Experience
- The grounding peacefulness of a nature-based environment in the company of horses who know how to relax.
- Interactions with horses that support your goals for the day. Most activities are on the ground. There is an opportunity for a meditation ride on horseback.
- Reflective opportunities like quiet time, journaling, or sketching.
- A private, individual session for a half- or full-day from 9 AM-Noon, or 9 AM – 3 PM.
- You can also schedule a semi-private session for up to four people.
- A certified facilitator and a somatic coach.
- A boxed lunch you may enjoy in the fields, surrounded by horses.
- An assistant who supports your session with horse handling and coordinating logistics.
What Clients Say…
I had a Power Coaching Session with Horses. This was an exceptional experience that I will remember for a long time. Amanda and her team were wonderful to work with, including the horses! The hands-on session provided great insights for me and my leadership style. I was able to take what I learned and immediately put it into practice at my company. I’m very thankful for what Amanda taught me! Her passion for both leadership and horses was obvious and made her a great coach to learn from.
– Jennifer Guild, Manager, Post- and Pre-Production, MedBridge
– Kirk Hovenkotter, Executive Director, GRTMA
Amanda’s experience with horses, her understanding of the business environment, training and facilitation skills, and expertise in emotional intelligence is unmatched in the leadership development arena. Get ready for a transformative and enlightening experience! Book your session today.
Share This Page: