Discover How Horses Transform Your Ability to Lead and Work Together
When it comes to kicking your leadership up a notch, there’s nothing quite like a power session with horses. By their nature, horses seek out confident, trustworthy leaders.
Horses have a special ability to provide you with a dramatic view of how your leadership skills and team work measure up. Over time, many of us learn to hide feelings and filter reactions in the work place, especially from leaders. A horse, however, will hold up a mirror to your leadership style in ways you simply won’t get from your team or your peers.
Horses understand what leaders often forget:
every interaction is a conversation.
Before and after speaking or writing, we sense each other. And we make sense of what we see, hear, and feel through the physiology and wisdom of our bodies. Horses live like this and interact with each other every day – paying full attention to the real conversation behind every interaction.
When leaders and teams work together with horses to accomplish something it’s actual, embodied skills practice. We go beyond concepts to what you actually need to do to become a more credible and trustworthy leader. We look at the actions and behaviors that produce outcomes not just with horses, but with people, too – because what it takes to influence a horse is astonishingly similar to what it takes to influence people.
The Most Memorable Leadership Coach You’ll Ever Meet
It’s not what you learn about a horse that makes them excellent coaches. It’s what they show you about your leadership that matters.
- Horses are EQ masters — they respond to our emotional honesty, our trustworthiness, and our ability to create a connection.
- Horses are nonverbal experts and pick up all of our ‘whole body’ communication. It’s not what you say but how you say and do it that makes a difference.
- Horses respond to leaders who demonstrate confidence, provide clear direction, and act authentically.
- Horses don’t have hidden agendas. They don’t play politics. And they could really care less about your title or where you got your MBA.
- A team of people and a herd of horses have a lot in common. They both require strong leadership, effective communication, and a keen awareness of the needs and goals of the group.
Most of our clients have been there, done that, when it comes to leadership development and team building. They’re looking for something different. They’re ready for accelerated learning, transformative insights, and leadership skills that work in any business arena.
We facilitate breakthrough experiences that involve leaders and teams in a variety of fun and challenging encounters with horses that stretch your perspective of what it means to be a leader. We design powerful, effective interactions between people and horses, supported by coaching, personal reflection, and peer feedback.
You’ll experience in the moment discoveries
and walk away with leadership competencies that will
stay with you long after your session is over.